Enfamil Premium Complete 3 - 800g
How to use ?
Wash the hands. Boil water for 1 minute. Cool it down to room temperature. Put the desired amount of water in the clean bottle or cup. Add the required number of leveled spoonfuls of powder (see feeding guidelines). Keep the spoon dry. Close the bottle and shake well until the powder dissolves completely. In the glass, mix gently. Check the temperature on the inside of your wrist. Prepare the formula immediately before each intake or cover it and store it in the fridge (2-4º C). Use within 24 hours.
- Iron supports normal psychomotor development, cognitive performance and immune function.
- Calcium is necessary for bone strength, strength and elasticity.
- Zinc and ALA* contribute to normal growth.
- Vitamins contribute to the normal growth and development of the child, such as vitamin D and C for the immune system, and vitamin B1 and B6 for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
* With a consumption of 2 g of alpha-linolenic acid per day