Enna Cycle Starter Kit Easy Cup
Enna Cycle Starter Kit includes 2 cups of different sizes, applicator, sterilizing box and an intimate gel.
It includes a short cup size S, the smallest and ideal for starting to use a menstrual cup. Once enough conﬁdence has been achieved, you can start using a standard S-size cup ( also suitable for women with a lower cervix).
- women who want to start using the menstrual cup;
- young women who start to menstruate, between 10 and 15 years old;
- women who have never had sexual intercourse and are starting to use the menstrual cup;
- women with a lower than standard cervix.
How to use?
When putting on the menstrual cup, you should be calm and relaxed in the bathroom. Choose the position that is most comfortable for you to introduce it: sitting on the toilet with your legs wide apart, squatting, or with one leg resting on the toilet.
With clean hands, bend the menstrual cup according to the method that is most convenient for you and insert it into the vagina at a 45º angle towards the anus, not upwards. Once inserted, so that the upper rim opens wide and the cup is in a vacuum, gently shake the base of the cup or slide it out a little so that it collects air. If it doesn't open well, don't worry: sometimes it opens on its own when you move or walk a little.
- Clinical grade silicone, fully compatible with the organism. Clinical grade silicone is inert, germs won't build up in the cup;
- No chemical substances.
How to use
How to use